We would welcome your contribution towards our cause! Any contributions,whether monetary or otherwise, would be greatly appreciated. Please see our WISHLIST below for further details, as well as options regarding our bank details/accounts.
How you can help:
- Funding: contributing to our programmes or to our general operating costs
- Volunteering: By volunteering expertise/knowledge of the NGO sector/fundraising/marketing/administration
- Sponsorships: please see our wishlist below for options
- MySchool: add “Equinox” as a benficiary on your MySchool card (or linked Woolworths card) today! http://www.myschool.co.za/
- Directly via our GivenGain account
- Electronic Funds Transfer (see details below)
- Donating into our reserve fund (see details at the bottom of the page)
The Equinox Trust, FNB Claremont
Cheque Account: 62470298706
Branch code: 204209
SWIFT code: FIRNZAJJ (For International donations please use branch code 250655)
THE THANDI WARDEN FUND
The Equinox Trust is privileged to have a reserve fund available. The purpose of this fund is to enable more financial security in the long run for Equinox as the money will be invested. The fund is called the THANDI WARDEN FUND and was started thanks to a bequest from this amazing woman who always wanted to enrich and empower those around her.
Anyone can contribute towards this fund, so please consider including The Equinox Trust in your will so that your legacy can continue and we can keep supporting communities in need. Alternatively, ad hoc donations are also welcome, so if you would like to support a longer-term investment, please get in touch.
Bank details available upon request. Contact Fiona on firstname.lastname@example.org